Consider the following:
- An ever increasing amount of goods being imported in to Australia
- Our ageing population driving pharmaceutical demand
- An insatiable appetite for consumer electronics and devices
- Our wine makers exporting more and more
- Increasing demand for cloud based IT and cyber/data storage
The common denominator is a need to house an ever increasing amount of product within a temperature controlled environment. By virtue of their need for a temperature controlled facility, these products often demand high security and be located within stable environments that minimise third party impact on site.
One such facility is 55 Kirby Street, Rydalmere. As Joint Exclusive Leasing Agents, Link Property Services takes pleasure in marketing this first class and superior temperature controlled facility in western Sydney. The temperature controlled warehouse has full concrete walls supported by a steel portal frame and is equipped with ESFR Sprinklers. Access to the warehouse is via 8 raised docks plus 3 on grade roller shutters.
A rare find in the current market, with excellent access and offering a strong corporate presence.
For more detailed information please contact Link Property Services on 02 8753 7333 and speak with either Mark Cadman and Matthew Herrett.